The Deen Brothers CookbookBook - 2007
• More than 100 fabulous regional recipes personally gathered by Jamie and Bobby during their travels around the country, as featured on the Food Network's Road Tasted.
• Fascinating anecdotes about the characters they meet and the businesses they visit in search of the country's best food.
• Jamie and Bobby's own hints, tips and shortcuts for ensuring delicious results.
• Personal stories from Jamie and Bobby about growing up in the South, running a business with their mom, and adjusting to life in the spotlight.
• Color photos of the recipes throughout.
Baker & Taylor
A collection of more than one hundred regional American culinary specialties, including Tennessee whiskey fruit and nut bars, southern stuffed loaf, marinated chicken gyro wraps, and Texas margaritas.
From the hosts of Food Network's Road Tasted comes a collection of more than one hundred great regional American culinary specialties, accompanied by full-color photography and intriguing anecdotes about the characters, businesses, and culinary masters they have encountered on the road. 300,000 first printing.