What the Amish Can Teach Us About the Simple LifeeBook - 2013
Emphasizing Amish values of faith, simplicity, and self-sufficiency, author Georgia Varozza (Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook) offers fresh ideas to make faith, serenity, and healthy living a stronger presence in everyday life. Drawing on her family's Plain roots, she provides innovative suggestions and easy-to-follow instructions to help readers
- create a home atmosphere that promotes faith and family
- simplify their lives by controlling technology
- enjoy the satisfaction of successful do-it-yourself projects
- discover the benefits of growing and raising their own food
- generate less waste by repurposing, reusing, and recycling
Practical and hands-on, this book is a great resource for people who want to make a few simple changes or fully embrace a more wholesome lifestyle.